Clinics & Services
For all of the following clinics you need to make an appointment in advance, and some can only be booked by seeing the doctor or nurse first.
Please ask at reception:
- Coronary Heart Disease prevention
- Well Woman appointments (smears & instruction on breast examination)
- Well Person appointments
- Antenatal care - Midwife clinic; Monday & Wednesday pm, Thursday am
- Family planning & Contraception
- Minor surgery
- Asthma control - with practice nurse
- Diabetic monitoring - with practice nurse
- Flu & Pneumococcal vaccination - clinics as advertised (usually October)
- Travel immunisations - with practice nurse
- Yellow Fever Immunisations - with practice nurse
- Routine Childhood Immunisations - with health visitor or practice nurse
- Warts & Verrucas - fortnightly clinic
- Ear wax syringing - with practice nurses
- Elderly Screening (Over 75 clinics)
- Dietary advice
- Anti smoking advice
Joint or Muscle Problem? - MSK Referral
- Do you need help with a joint or muscle problem?
- Is it interfering with your life or work?
- Do you want to know how you can help yourself?
- For advice and self care information you can: